Benefits of Having a Pinterest Business Account
Having a Pinterest business account comes with several benefits that can help you grow your business and reach a wider audience. Let's explore these advantages in more detail:
Access to Analytics
One of the major perks of having a Pinterest business account is gaining access to analytics. This means you can track the performance of your pins using Pinterest marketing and gain valuable insights into what is resonating with your audience. With the help of a Pinterest SEO checklist, you can optimize your pins for maximum visibility. Additionally, by utilizing Pinterest Lens, you can enhance your business profile and attract more engagement from your audience. By analyzing metrics such as impressions, saves, clicks, and engagement rates, you can make data-driven decisions to optimize your content strategy for Pinterest marketing. This is especially important for your business profile, as it helps you understand the effectiveness of your pin format and other business terms.
Promote Your Products or Services
With a Pinterest business account, you have the opportunity to showcase your products or services through visually appealing pins. These pins can be linked directly back to your business profile, allowing users to easily discover and purchase what you have to offer with your new business account. By creating eye-catching images and compelling descriptions, you can capture the attention of potential customers and drive traffic to your website for your new business account. Utilizing these business terms will help attract more customers and increase visibility.
Increase Visibility and Reach
Pinterest operates as a search engine where users actively search for inspiration and ideas related to business terms. By using relevant keywords in your pin descriptions and optimizing your content, you can increase visibility and reach on the platform. When users search for specific terms related to your business or industry, having well-optimized pins increases the chances of them discovering and engaging with your content.
Collaborate with Influencers and Businesses
A Pinterest business account makes it easier for you to collaborate with influencers and other businesses within your niche. You can leverage their existing audiences by partnering on joint boards or group boards where you can share relevant content together. This collaboration not only helps expand your reach but also allows you to tap into new communities that align with your target market.
Switching to a Business Account on Pinterest
If you're using Pinterest for your business, it's essential to switch from a personal account to a business account. The process is simple and can be completed in just a few steps. By making this switch, you'll gain access to additional features that are specifically designed to help businesses thrive on the platform.
Converting Your Personal Account
To convert your personal account into a business account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Pinterest account.
- Go to the settings menu by clicking on the three dots at the top-right corner of your profile page.
- Select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Account Settings.”
- Under “Account Basics,” you'll find an option called “Switch to a Business Account.” Click on it.
Accessing Additional Features
Once you've switched to a business account, you'll unlock several valuable features that can enhance your presence on Pinterest:
- Analytics: With a business account, you can access detailed analytics about your pins, boards, and audience engagement. This data will provide insights into what content resonates with your followers and help you make informed decisions regarding future strategies.
- Advertising Options: As a business account holder, you have the opportunity to run paid advertising campaigns on Pinterest. This allows you to reach a wider audience and promote your products or services effectively.
- Rich Pins: Business accounts enable the use of rich pins, which provide additional information about your products or articles directly within each pin. This extra context makes it easier for users to understand what they're saving or clicking through.
Step-by-Step Checklist for Setting Up Your Pinterest Business Account
To optimize your presence on Pinterest and get started with using it for your business, here's a step-by-step checklist to guide you through the process:
1. Create a Business Account
Set up a dedicated business account on Pinterest by visiting the Pinterest for Business website and clicking on “Join as a business.” Fill in the necessary information, including your email address, password, and business name.
2. Customize Your Profile
Make sure to complete your profile with accurate and relevant information about your business. Add a professional profile picture that represents your brand and write a compelling bio that highlights what you offer.
3. Verify Your Website
Verifying your website is crucial as it adds credibility to your account and allows you to access valuable analytics data. Follow the instructions provided by Pinterest to verify ownership of your website.
4. Enable Rich Pins
Rich pins provide additional details about products or articles pinned from your website, making them more informative and engaging. Enable rich pins by adding meta tags to your website or using an appropriate plugin if you're using a content management system (CMS) like WordPress.
5. Create Relevant Boards
Organize your content into boards that align with different categories or themes related to your business. Aim for a mix of evergreen boards (content that remains relevant over time) and seasonal boards (content tied to specific events or trends).
6. Optimize Board Descriptions
Craft keyword-rich board descriptions that clearly convey what each board is about. Use relevant keywords naturally without keyword stuffing, as this can negatively impact both user experience and search engine optimization (SEO).
Optimizing Your Pinterest Profile: Username, Display Name, and Description
Your Pinterest profile is the first impression you make on potential customers. It's important to optimize it to attract users and showcase your brand effectively. Let's dive into how you can optimize your Pinterest profile by focusing on your username, display name, and description.
Your username is a crucial aspect of your Pinterest profile. It should be memorable, relevant to your business, and easy to find. Here are some tips for choosing an effective username:
- Keep it simple: Choose a username that is easy to remember and type.
- Reflect your brand: Incorporate your business name or relevant keywords in your username.
- Be consistent: If possible, use the same username across all social media platforms for brand consistency.
- Avoid numbers or special characters: Stick to letters and avoid using numbers or special characters that might confuse users.
Your display name appears next to your profile picture and is another opportunity to showcase your brand identity. Here's how you can optimize your display name:
- Use your business name: Make sure your display name reflects the name of your business or brand.
- Add relevant keywords: Include relevant keywords in your display name to improve searchability.
- Be concise: Keep it short and sweet; avoid adding unnecessary information.
The description section of your Pinterest profile is super important because it lets you share more about yourself or your business. This is your chance to really show off what makes you special and different from everyone else in your industry.
So, here are some tips to help you create an awesome and engaging description:
1. Be clear and concise: You want to make sure that your description is easy to understand and gets straight to the point. Avoid using complicated language or jargon that might confuse people.
2. Highlight your expertise: Use this space to showcase your knowledge and skills in your industry. Let people know why they should trust you and what makes you an expert in your field.
3. Include keywords: Just like with any other online content, using relevant keywords in your description can help improve your visibility in search results. Think about the words or phrases that people might use when looking for businesses like yours, and try to incorporate them naturally into your description.
4. Show your personality: Don't be afraid to let your personality shine through in your description. This will help people connect with you on a more personal level and make your profile more memorable.
5. Call-to-action: Consider adding a call-to-action at the end of your description to encourage users to take a specific action, such as visiting your website or following you on other social media platforms.
Remember, the description section is like a mini introduction to who you are and what you do. So take the time to craft a compelling description that grabs attention and leaves a lasting impression on potential followers or customers.
Customizing Profile Appearance: Cover Photo and Profile Picture Selection
Once you've optimized your Pinterest profile by setting up a catchy username, display name, and description, it's time to focus on customizing the appearance of your profile. The cover photo and profile picture are essential elements that can make your business stand out on this visual platform.
Cover Photo Selection
Your cover photo is the large banner image that appears at the top of your Pinterest profile. It's the first thing visitors see when they land on your page, so it's crucial to choose an eye-catching and relevant image. Here are some tips for selecting a great cover photo:
- Relevance: Choose an image that represents your brand or business. It could be a product shot, a lifestyle image related to your niche, or even a visually appealing graphic that showcases what you offer.
- High quality: Ensure that your cover photo is high resolution and looks professional. Blurry or pixelated images can give off a negative impression.
- Consistency: Consider aligning your cover photo with the overall aesthetic of your brand. If you have a consistent color palette or style in other marketing materials, incorporating those elements into your cover photo can help create a cohesive look.
- Seasonal updates: Don't be afraid to change up your cover photo periodically to reflect seasons, holidays, or special promotions. This keeps things fresh and engaging for returning visitors.
Profile Picture Selection
Your profile picture is the small icon that appears next to all of your pins and comments throughout Pinterest. It represents you or your brand across the platform, so it should be recognizable and memorable.
Linking Your Website to Pinterest Profile: Claiming Websites and Accounts
To fully optimize your Pinterest profile for business, it's crucial to link your website or other online accounts to your Pinterest profile. This helps establish credibility and allows users to easily navigate from your pins to your website. Here's how you can claim websites and accounts on Pinterest:
Linking Your Website
- Start by logging into your Pinterest account.
- Click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen, then select “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the left-hand sidebar, click on “Claim” under the “Account” section.
- Enter your website URL in the provided field and click “Claim.”
Verifying Your Website
- After claiming your website, you'll need to verify it to confirm that you own it.
- There are two methods for verification: adding an HTML tag or uploading an HTML file.
- Choose the method that works best for you and follow the instructions provided by Pinterest.
Claiming Other Online Accounts
In addition to linking your website, you can also claim other online accounts such as Instagram, Etsy, or YouTube channels on Pinterest. This allows you to showcase content from these platforms directly on your Pinterest profile.
Here's how you can claim other online accounts:
- Follow steps 1-3 mentioned above.
- Scroll down to the “Claim additional accounts” section.
- Select the platform you want to claim from the list of options available (e.g., Instagram).
- Follow the prompts provided by Pinterest to complete the claiming process.
Creating Boards and Organizing Them Effectively: Topics and Descriptions
To make the most out of Pinterest for your business, it's crucial to create boards and organize them effectively. Boards are like virtual collections where you can save and categorize your pins based on different topics or themes. Here's how you can get started with creating boards and organizing them in a way that aligns with your overall Pinterest strategy.
Choose Relevant Topics for Your Boards
When creating boards, think about the topics that are relevant to your business or industry. Consider what your target audience would be interested in and what kind of content they would find valuable or inspiring. For example, if you have a fashion brand, you could create boards for different clothing styles, outfit ideas, fashion trends, or even specific collections.
Craft Engaging Board Descriptions
Once you've chosen the topics for your boards, it's time to craft engaging descriptions that provide context and entice users to explore further. Keep in mind that Pinterest is a visual platform, so use descriptive language to paint a picture of what users can expect when they visit your board. Incorporate relevant keywords naturally into the description to improve discoverability.
Organize Your Boards Strategically
To ensure an organized and user-friendly experience for both yourself and your followers, consider organizing your boards strategically. You can arrange them in a way that flows logically or follows a specific theme throughout. For instance, if you're a food blogger, you might want to organize your boards by meal type (breakfast, lunch, dinner), cuisine (Italian, Mexican), or dietary preferences (vegan, gluten-free).
Board Creation and Organization: Descriptions and Topics
Creating boards and organizing them effectively is a crucial aspect of using Pinterest for your business.
Board Descriptions: Informative and Engaging
It's essential to strike a balance between being informative and engaging. Your board description should provide users with a clear understanding of what they can expect from your board while also capturing their attention. Here are some tips for crafting compelling board descriptions:
- Use Business Terms: Incorporate relevant business terms in your board description to ensure that it align with your brand identity and attract the right audience. For example, if you have a fashion brand, use terms like “trendy outfits,” “style inspiration,” or “fashion tips” in your description.
- Highlight Key Information: Make sure to include key information about the content users can find on your board. This helps them decide whether it aligns with their interests or needs. If you have a recipe board, mention specific cuisines or dietary preferences you cover.
- Be Creative: Don't be afraid to infuse creativity into your board descriptions! Use vivid language, metaphors, or analogies that resonate with your target audience. For instance, if you have a travel-themed board, describe it as a “virtual passport to adventure” or a “carousel of wanderlust.”
- Optimize for Search Engine Performance: Keep in mind that Pinterest functions as a search engine too! Incorporate relevant keywords in your board descriptions to improve its visibility in search results.
Optimizing Board Titles and Descriptions with Keywords
To make the most of your Pinterest for Business account, it's crucial to optimize your board titles and descriptions with relevant keywords. By doing so, you can improve your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts and increase the visibility of your boards in search results. Here are some tips on how to effectively use keywords in your board titles and descriptions:
Use Relevant Keywords
When creating board titles and descriptions, think about the words or phrases that users might use when searching for content related to your brand or industry. These keywords should accurately represent the content of your boards and help users find them more easily.
Incorporate SEO-Friendly Text
In addition to using relevant keywords, it's important to write compelling board titles and descriptions that incorporate SEO-friendly text. This means using clear and concise language that accurately describes the content of each board.
Try Different Keyword Variations
Don't limit yourself to using just one keyword per board title or description. Instead, try different variations of keywords that are relevant to the content you're sharing. This can help increase the chances of your boards appearing in a wider range of search results.
Include Your Brand Name
If applicable, include your brand name in some of your board titles or descriptions. This can help strengthen brand recognition and make it easier for users who are already familiar with your brand to find your boards on Pinterest.
By optimizing your board titles and descriptions with relevant keywords, you can improve the discoverability of your content on Pinterest. Users will be more likely to stumble upon your boards when searching for specific topics or interests related to what you offer.
Crafting Engaging Pins: Descriptions, Keywords, and Media Files
Crafting engaging pins is crucial for capturing the attention of Pinterest users. By optimizing your pin descriptions, using relevant keywords, and selecting the right media files, you can increase the visibility and engagement of your pins. Here are some key points to consider:
Descriptions: Captivating Copy that Converts
When creating pin descriptions, it's important to write captivating copy that entices users to click through to your content. Keep these tips in mind:
- Be concise and compelling: Use short sentences or bullet points to convey the main benefits or highlights of your pin.
- Include keywords naturally: Incorporate relevant keywords into your description without overstuffing them.
- Add a call-to-action (CTA): Encourage users to take action by including a clear CTA in your description. For example, “Click here for the full recipe” or “Shop now for this product.”
Keywords: Unlocking Discoverability
Keywords play a vital role in making your pins discoverable by Pinterest users who are searching for specific topics. Here's how you can optimize your keyword usage:
- Research popular keywords: Use tools like Pinterest Trends or Google Keyword Planner to identify popular keywords related to your niche.
- Incorporate long-tail keywords: Long-tail keywords are more specific phrases that target a narrower audience but have less competition.
- Use hashtags strategically: Including relevant hashtags in your pin description can help increase its visibility.
Media Files: Eye-Catching Graphics and Videos
The visual appeal of your pins is crucial in grabbing attention and driving engagement on Pinterest. Consider these factors when selecting media files:
Exploring Pin Formats and Pinterest Ads
In the previous section, we discussed how to craft engaging pins by creating captivating descriptions, incorporating relevant keywords, and selecting compelling media files. Now, let's dive into the world of pin formats and Pinterest ads to further enhance your business presence on the platform.
Choose a Username that Reflects Your Brand
When setting up your Pinterest business account, it's essential to choose a username that reflects your brand identity. Aim for something memorable and easy to remember. This will help users find you more easily when they search for related content or businesses on Pinterest.
Use Your Business Name as Display Name
To maintain brand consistency, use your business name or a variation of it as your display name on Pinterest. This way, users can quickly identify your brand when they come across your pins or visit your profile. Consistency across different platforms helps establish trust and recognition among potential customers.
Craft a Compelling Description
Your Pinterest profile description is an opportunity to showcase what your business offers in a concise yet compelling manner. Highlight key features, unique selling points, or any special promotions you may have. Make sure the description aligns with your brand voice and resonates with your target audience.
Incorporate Relevant Keywords
Just like optimizing website content for search engines, incorporating relevant keywords in your Pinterest profile can improve its searchability within the platform itself. Identify keywords that are relevant to your niche or industry and strategically place them in various sections of your profile such as the bio, board titles, and pin descriptions.
Explore Different Pin Formats
Pinterest offers various pin formats that cater to different types of content and objectives.
Enabling Rich Pins for Enhanced Engagement: Keyword Optimization
To make the most out of your Pinterest for Business account, it's essential to enable rich pins. Rich pins provide additional information and context about your content, making them more engaging and enticing for users.
Select an Attention-Grabbing Cover Photo
When setting up your rich pins, it's crucial to choose an attention-grabbing cover photo that accurately represents your brand or showcases your products/services. This image will be the first thing users see when they come across your pin, so you want to make a strong impression. Opt for high-quality images that are visually appealing and align with your brand aesthetic.
Choose a Professional Profile Picture
In addition to selecting a captivating cover photo, don't forget to choose a professional profile picture. Your profile picture should clearly display your logo or a representative image of your brand. This helps users easily identify and recognize your business on Pinterest.
Keyword Optimization is a Key
When optimizing your rich pins, incorporating relevant keywords is crucial. Keywords help Pinterest understand what your content is about and improve its visibility in search results. To optimize effectively:
- Research Relevant Keywords: Conduct thorough keyword research using tools like Google Keyword Planner or Pinterest Trends to identify popular search terms related to your niche.
- Use Keywords in Descriptions: Incorporate these keywords naturally into the descriptions of both individual pins and boards.
- Include Keywords in Board Titles: Ensure that the titles of your boards include relevant keywords as well.
- Utilize Hashtags: Take advantage of hashtags by including them strategically in pin descriptions to increase discoverability.
Utilizing Hootsuite for Pinterest Marketing Strategy: Scheduling and Promotion
Verify ownership of your website by claiming it on Pinterest
Verifying ownership of your website on Pinterest is a crucial step in establishing credibility for your business profile. By claiming your website, you not only gain access to valuable analytics but also show users that you are the authentic source behind the content you share. To verify ownership, simply follow the easy steps provided by Pinterest and add a meta tag or upload an HTML file to your website.
Link other accounts to showcase additional content related to your business
One of the great features of Pinterest is the ability to link other accounts such as Instagram, Etsy, or YouTube. This allows you to showcase additional content related to your business and expand your reach beyond just Pinterest. By linking these accounts, you can cross-promote your content and engage with a wider audience. For example, if you have an Etsy shop where you sell handmade products, linking it to your Pinterest profile will enable users to easily explore and purchase items directly from your pins.
Schedule pins using Hootsuite's publishing feature
Hootsuite offers a convenient scheduling feature that allows you to plan and schedule pins in advance. This is especially useful for businesses with limited time or resources as it helps maintain a consistent presence on Pinterest without having to manually pin every day. With Hootsuite's publishing feature, you can select specific dates and times for each pin, ensuring they are shared at optimal times when your target audience is most active.
Promote pins using Hootsuite Ads
To take your Pinterest marketing strategy even further, consider utilizing Hootsuite Ads to promote your pins.
Free Checklist Benefits: Guides and Training
Create Boards Based on Specific Topics
To get started with Pinterest for your business, one of the first things you need to do is create boards based on specific topics related to your business niche. These boards act as virtual collections where you can save and organize pins related to each topic. For example, if you have a home decor business, you might create boards for different styles like “Modern Minimalist,” “Cozy Farmhouse,” or “Bohemian Chic.” This allows users who are interested in those specific styles to easily find and engage with your content.
Write Clear and Descriptive Board Titles
When creating your boards, it's important to write clear and descriptive board titles that accurately represent the content within each board. This helps users understand what they can expect to find when they click on a particular board. For instance, instead of simply naming a board “Home Decor,” you could be more specific and use a title like “DIY Home Decor Projects” or “Budget-Friendly Home Decorating Ideas.” By being descriptive, you increase the chances of attracting the right audience to your boards.
Craft Keyword-Rich Descriptions
In addition to clear titles, crafting keyword-rich descriptions for each board is essential for improving discoverability. Think about the words or phrases someone might use when searching for content related to your niche. Incorporate these keywords naturally into your board descriptions while providing valuable information about what users can expect from that particular board. By optimizing your descriptions with relevant keywords, you increase the likelihood of appearing in search results and reaching a wider audience.
Understanding Native Analytics: Social Media or Search Engine?
Each Board Should Have a Unique Topic
It's crucial to understand the importance of creating unique boards. Each board should have a specific topic that aligns with the interests of your target audience. By focusing on a particular theme, you can attract and engage users who are genuinely interested in what you have to offer.
For example, if you run a fitness apparel brand, you might create boards dedicated to topics such as “Workout Tips,” “Healthy Recipes,” and “Fitness Motivation.” This allows you to curate content that resonates with your target audience and keeps them coming back for more.
Organize Boards into Categories
To make your Pinterest profile more organized and user-friendly, it's essential to organize your boards into categories. This helps users navigate through your content more easily and find what they're looking for without any confusion.
Consider grouping your boards based on themes or subtopics within your industry. For instance, if you own a home decor store, you could categorize your boards into sections like “Living Room Inspiration,” “Kitchen Renovation Ideas,” and “Bedroom Decor.”
By structuring your boards in this way, users can quickly identify the type of content they're interested in exploring further. It also demonstrates that you have a comprehensive understanding of different aspects within your industry.
Utilizing Native Analytics
Pinterest provides native analytics that offer valuable insights into how well your pins are performing. These analytics allow you to track metrics such as impressions, saves (repins), clicks, and engagement rates.
Scheduling Pins: Choosing Publication Time
Incorporating Relevant Keywords in Board Titles
To increase visibility in search results on Pinterest, it's essential to incorporate relevant keywords into your board titles. By using targeted keywords that align with your business or niche, you can optimize your boards for search engine optimization (SEO). For example, if you have a board dedicated to healthy recipes, consider using keywords such as “healthy meals” or “nutritious cooking” in the board title. This helps Pinterest understand the content of your boards and makes them more likely to appear in relevant search queries.
Writing Detailed Descriptions for Each Board
In addition to incorporating keywords into your board titles, it's equally important to write detailed descriptions for each board. These descriptions provide additional context and information about the content of your boards. When writing these descriptions, make sure to use targeted keywords strategically. Think about what users might search for when looking for content related to your boards and include those keywords naturally within the description.
For instance, if you have a board focused on home decor ideas, you could write a description like: “Discover inspiring home decor ideas ranging from modern minimalism to rustic farmhouse styles. Get inspired and transform your living space with these creative tips and tricks.” By including descriptive language and relevant keywords like “home decor ideas” and “inspiring,” you increase the chances of appearing in search results when users are looking for similar content.
Optimizing Publication Time
Choosing the right publication time for your pins is crucial in maximizing their reach and engagement. While there isn't a one-size-fits-all approach, understanding when your target audience is most active on Pinterest can help inform your scheduling decisions.
Key Takeaways for Successfully Setting Up Your Pinterest Business Account
Create Visually Appealing Pins
To make your Pinterest business account stand out and attract users' attention, it's crucial to create visually appealing pins. Use high-quality images or videos that are eye-catching and relevant to your brand or products. Ensure that the visuals are clear, well-composed, and visually engaging. Remember, first impressions matter!
Write Compelling Pin Descriptions
While visuals grab attention, pin descriptions play a vital role in attracting users' interest and encouraging them to engage further. Write compelling pin descriptions that provide valuable information about the content of your pin. Incorporate relevant keywords naturally into the description to optimize its visibility in search results.
Optimize Media Files with Alt Text Tags
To enhance accessibility and improve search engine optimization (SEO), it's essential to optimize your media files on Pinterest by adding alt text tags. Alt text tags provide descriptive information about an image or video for users who may have visual impairments or use screen readers. By using descriptive keywords in alt text tags, you can improve the discoverability of your pins.
When creating alt text tags, remember to be concise yet descriptive. Use keywords that accurately represent the content of the image or video without keyword stuffing. This will help both users and search engines understand what your pin is about.
Engage with Your Audience
Building a successful presence on Pinterest involves actively engaging with your audience. Responding to comments, messages, and inquiries promptly shows that you value their feedback and are committed to providing excellent customer service.
Consider collaborating with influencers or partnering with other businesses in your niche to expand your reach on Pinterest.
Conclusion: Key Takeaways from Getting Started on Pinterest for Business
Congratulations! You've reached the end of our comprehensive guide on how to get started with Pinterest for your business. By following the step-by-step checklist and optimizing your Pinterest profile, you're well on your way to leveraging this powerful platform to drive engagement and grow your brand. Remember, Pinterest is more than just a social media platform – it's a visual search engine that can help you reach millions of potential customers. So, don't underestimate its potential impact on your business.
To make the most out of Pinterest for business, continue experimenting with different pin formats and consider utilizing Pinterest ads to boost your visibility even further. Don't forget to enable rich pins for enhanced engagement and take advantage of tools like Hootsuite to streamline your marketing strategy. And always keep an eye on native analytics to track your progress and refine your approach over time. Now it's time to put what you've learned into action and start pinning with purpose!
Can I use my personal Pinterest account for business purposes?
Yes, you can convert your personal account into a business account or create a separate business account specifically for promoting your brand. Converting or creating a new business account provides access to additional features and analytics that are tailored toward businesses.
How often should I be pinning content?
Consistency is key. Aim for at least 5-10 pins per day spread throughout the day rather than posting them all at once. This helps maximize visibility and engagement.
Are there any specific image dimensions I should use for my pins?
Pinterest recommends using vertical images with an aspect ratio of 2:3 or 1:2.1 (600 x 900 pixels or 1000 x 1500 pixels). These dimensions work well within the platform's layout and are more likely to catch users' attention as they scroll through their feeds.
Can I schedule my pins in advance?
Yes, you can use scheduling tools like Hootsuite to plan and schedule your pins in advance. This allows you to maintain a consistent presence on Pinterest without having to manually pin at specific times throughout the day.
How long does it take to see results from Pinterest marketing?
Pinterest is a platform that rewards consistency and long-term efforts. While some businesses may see immediate results, it's important to have patience and give your strategy time to gain traction. Over time, as you build your presence and engage with your audience, you'll start seeing the positive impact of Pinterest marketing on your business.
Need help with setting up a Pinterest account for your business, the right way?
Here is a 75-point checklist from power influencer and social media strategist Anna Bennett of White Glove Social Media to help you master Pinterest for business.
Here is what you’ll get:
1. Set up Your Pinterest Account (12-point checklist)
2. Create Pinterest Boards (20 point checklist)
3. Adding Pins (11-point checklist)
4. Boost Pinterest Traffic (25 point checklist)
5. Freshen up your Pinterest page (3-point checklist)
6. Tracking traffic (2-point checklist)
I especially like the Top Secret tips and some of the tips on the Create Pinterest Boards part. Go check it out and come back and let me know what tips on this list you like the most.
Photo Credit: mkhmarketing