Need help with setting up a Pinterest account for your business, the right way?
Here is a 75 point checklist from power influencer and social media strategist Anna Bennett of White Glove Social Media to help you master Pinterest for business.
Here is what you’ll get:
1. Set-up Your Pinterest Account (12 point checklist)
2. Create Pinterest Boards (20 point checklist)
3. Adding Pins (11 point checklist)
4. Boost Pinterest Traffic (25 point checklist)
5. Freshen up your Pinterest page (3 point checklist)
6. Tracking traffic (2 point checklist)
I especially like the Top Secret tips and some of the tips on the Create Pinterest Boards part. Go check it out and come back and let me know what tips on this list, do you like the most ?
Photo Credit: mkhmarketing
Discover How You Can Start Making Up To $3,750 Today With Just 7 Simple Clicks!
Done-for-you system that allows anyone to start making money online easily and quickly without any hassle.
Promote other people's products and make money for yourself. We show you how! Written and video lessons, tools, tips and support allowing complete beginners to build up a successful affiliate marketing business from scratch.